Rethink. A Place for Me and A Place for My Kin

Rethink.
Rethink.
I was born into the world as a human, this time.
I learned my ways from those who gave me life.
They taught me the How.
Many times they did not teach me the Why.
The What, they called Education.
I wanted to know the Why.
Was there anyone who could say more than, "Because"?
They force more, and I asked more.
They force more and I rebelled.
I found my Why in Me.
Rethink. Unlearning and rethinking.
Rethinking to Be. Be and let Be.
Rethink. Creative and Inquisitive.
Rethink. Love and Life.
Rethink, Everything.

Leslie's Talking...

About Me

My photo
I re-present my-self a growing brand in the Lifespace of a young and energetic entrepreneur who with 25 years of growing interest in Life and Technology has established commercial experience and expertise across Europe to Asia through Africa.