AdSensing, I am thinking

Getting into the grove of AdSense ;)

For the past years I have been heavily involved in corporate Web Marketing solutions developing innovative solutions for the Fortune 500 companies and their service creators.

Today I see that they, although suffering from a reduced lending economy, are in business, well established and are shaking in their boots at the solutions Google and other small time advertising services are coming up with.

Somehow while we in these offices creating "locked-in" solutions others were creating what now seems to be the open world of communication, advertising and marketing!

Well - I also finally realised the benefit of Twitter and Blogging and just the Web - after being stuck with a paper and pen for a while. I am not surprised things are where they are, Google has put in as much effort, and maybe even more than most of us did or were allowed to.

I will break this down.

Leslie's Talking...

About Me

My photo
I re-present my-self a growing brand in the Lifespace of a young and energetic entrepreneur who with 25 years of growing interest in Life and Technology has established commercial experience and expertise across Europe to Asia through Africa.