My Holiday Plans

It's been a while! Frankly, typing on the computer into a blog is soo 2007! I'd rather tweet my words and have my auto correct complete my words!

Have to keep this short; i mean i will keep this short.

1. i want to launch to the wider audience a project for ghana; similar to one carried out in 2008 in my dead-desperate attempt to motivate and develop people, companies, government and what have you?

2. i want serious people

3. i want public transportation

4. i want renewable energy

5. i want an auto-complete feature like i have on my iphone for my mac! i am tied of typing all the words

6. i ... hope to learn how i can push posts to my twitter which will share this post to my face-crack junkies, i mean friends...



love, Leslie

Leslie's Talking...

About Me

My photo
I re-present my-self a growing brand in the Lifespace of a young and energetic entrepreneur who with 25 years of growing interest in Life and Technology has established commercial experience and expertise across Europe to Asia through Africa.